An AFL coach accreditation is valid for four years from the date that the accreditation was granted.
Please read below for information on how to apply for reaccreditation without the need for attending another course (unless accreditation has been expired for over 12 months).
Level 1: Junior, Youth and Senior
To maintain accreditation, coaches must demonstrate that they:
• Continued to coach during the four years (letter from club president/referee)
• Are prepared to complete and sign a Coach Registration Form
• Are prepared to sign the AFL Coaches’ Code of Conduct when seeking reaccreditation
• Supply a cheque for the amount of $75 payable to AFL NSW/ACT (administration costs and membership of the Coaches Association for a further four years)
Please click here to download the Code of Conduct Form.
Please click here to download the Coaching Course Registration Form.
All required information must be sent to:
State Coaching Manager
PO Box 333
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012
To maintain a Level 2 or 3 accreditation , coaches must demonstrate the same requirements as Level 1 along with providing evidence of further coach development in the form of:
• Courses undertaken, whether football specific or generic
• Presentations made as part of other coaching courses
• Articles written or submitted on coaching topics
• Working within a Coach Coordinator role throughout the four year period
• Mentoring other coaches
• Any other evidence of coach development/improvement